A CRM migration to Donorfy for orgs with more data and complexity
Use a tried and trusted methodology to scope and deliver a successful Donorfy project.
Step 1 – Scoping and solution design
- Conference call or meeting to help with requirements definition.
- Migration planning.
- Produce timeline and estimate for remainder of project – step 2.
- Approx 12 hours.
Opportunity to review before continuing.
Step 2 – Implementation
- Configuration according to the requirements – approx 12 hours.
- Data migration and transformation including financial transaction history, recurring payment instructions and contact history – from one principle data source
- first migration – for testing, approx. 40 hours.
- second migration, approx 10 hours.
- final migration prior to going live, approx 10 hours
- Integrations: any/all of MailChimp, Eventbrite and JustGiving – up to 2 hours.
- Assistance with creation of Donorfy online giving web widget, and assistance for the web developer if required. Up to 2 hours.
- Training sessions:
- General CRM / contact management
- Admin – configuration, Lists and Reports, integrations
- Fundraising from Major Funders using Opportunities
- Individual Giving
- Finance – entering gifts, Gift Aid, recurring payment processing
- Project management, meetings, emails, admin – approx 8 hours.
Price: £10,000 plus VAT.
- Additional hours are agreed in advance and charged at the prevailing consulting rate (see Terms and Conditions).
- Subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Billed monthly in arrears by the hour, according to work executed during that month.
- Wherever possible the project is executed remotely using screenshare and conference calls. Site visits are possible if practical, however travel time and travel / accommodation costs are charged.